![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 365
|
Utroms and just history lession!
being still a newbie in a way and only watched the orginal series and this new one can someone explain this whole ultron thing and what or has it have to do with krang being one and all, also I heard someone say ralph killed saki? in someway in some series? if so in some offical way what happened to krang, also are these comics printed on some site for viewing besides small things off ninja turtles.com sorry I hope someone can enlighten me
also in that sunspot episode from the orginal series what did ever happen to shredder and krang I was sorta confussed was there supposed to be a 97 season but cancellled?
__________________
Krang ------ Long Live The Krang Legions!------ |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| utroms |
|
|