The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2013, 05:32 AM   #11
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
This has prompted me to get the second set of buggies that I didn't get. So I'll have all 4 soon enough.
I can't see this tricycle anywhere yet for presales, but when I do...
I have come back to this page a few times, to look at the picture. I really like the whole package. I'm glad that we are getting more vehicles.
Now, will playmates be bold enough to release anything that is a little wacky.?
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.