![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 954
|
Mirage influences in Fred Wolf
We all know the 1987 cartoon did its own goofy thing and strayed away heavily from the source comics. So I thought it'd be interesting to see what was or possibly was derived from the comics, despite the obvious changes made. I know there isn't much, but still thought there might be more than just the handful I've listed. Other than the main cast and origin, of course.
-Turtle van: April's VW is transformed into a battle vehicle in the cartoon. I always thought adapting van was a bit random for combat. -Bebop & Rocksteady's gang: Purple dragon gang? Seems to make sense considering they were the turtles' first battle in the show and the comics. -Krang: Confirmed to be influenced, at least design-wise, by Utroms. -Dimensional portal derived from the transmat? -Leatherhead and Rat King, naturally. Is there anything else?
__________________
"Baxter, you slime puppy!" |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| fred wolf series, mirage |
|
|