The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
What personalities did turtles had before the popularity of Fred Wolf OT

I am curious because I have fuzzy memories of who was like what in mirage run and the only thing that I remember was that Raph had mental problems and he was a seriously trouble kid and in his lighter moments he was more like Mikey. It's hard to remember what Mikey was like before he was shoe horned to be the party loving pizza eating dude but I think before all of this he was more of a no non-sense straight man to Raph.
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fred wolf, turtles


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.