The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #21
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
The mid-80's was the best period as a child.
Fixed it for ya. It's cool, man, it's not your fault you missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
My mother later on told me that she hated reading turtles comics to me every night but did it anyway to make me pleased I couldnt sleep if she didn't do it, haha.
Man, my Dad used to love reading me comics when I was a kid. Any kind of books, really, but comics were the best because I could see what was going on, too. Mostly Superman and Batman, though. By the time TMNT was popular I was too old to be read to, anymore.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.