![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: That things about as useless as a turtle in a trenchcoat! | |||
| So that explains "Another Trap"! |
|
4 | 4.82% |
| Raph, Master Of The Pigeons. |
|
17 | 20.48% |
| Our crazy has become normal! |
|
9 | 10.84% |
| Go ninja go ninja go! |
|
33 | 39.76% |
| Dat Ending 0_0 |
|
20 | 24.10% |
| Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Official Episode Discussion S2 #3 "Follow The Leader"
I figured I'd make this just because we don't have one yet.
What an episode! I loved everything about it. And it explained the "another trap" thing. Well, discuss away! |
|
|
|
|
|