![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: That things about as useless as a turtle in a trenchcoat! | |||
| So that explains "Another Trap"! |
|
4 | 4.82% |
| Raph, Master Of The Pigeons. |
|
17 | 20.48% |
| Our crazy has become normal! |
|
9 | 10.84% |
| Go ninja go ninja go! |
|
33 | 39.76% |
| Dat Ending 0_0 |
|
20 | 24.10% |
| Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#7 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
Man. I have to watch this episode soon. I can't believe I missed it. It sounds epic!
![]() Just one question: do we see the turtles carve "Lam-e-nardo" on his sword, or does he pick it up and notice it? That does sound a little bit mean. |
|
|
|
|
|