The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #28
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by saber16 View Post
I know what you mean, I think his voice fits in the other shows, but here it just seems... natural. And you're not alone, I'm actually liking this version here more than the other two shows, mainly because of how off the wall this version is. I like the new look (yeah, even those stupid missing teeth XD), his personality, the actor - he just sticks out and I love it!
All the more reason why I love this show's voice cast. Nearly everyone is using their natural voice, and which in my opinion, gives them so much acting range to work within their characters instead of using a generic cartoon voice thats is only capable to express one single emotion. It just makes them feel believable.
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
casey, casey jones, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.