The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2003, 07:59 PM   #1
stnthmn
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 100
How do you store your turtles comics?

Ok, I was just going through the boxes I have of the older Archie Turtles comics and some Mirage ones I had in boxes. I had to put all new bags and backings on them. I was just wondering, I don't want to put them back inbig boxes. How do you all store your Turtles comics. I would love to store them by volumes but I wanna know the easiest way.
stnthmn is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.