![]() |
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
|
Setting the record straight: The director is Jonathan Liebesman, NOT Michael Bay.
Ok, it's true that this company (Platinum Dunes) is actually Michael Bay's company, but Bay is just a producer for TMNT 2014. He just forks over the money. Now, I don't know how much, if any, input Bay has in this movie, but it's directed by Jonathan Liebesman. I think Jonathan Liebesman really doesn't get enough credit on these forums, so I figured it would be great to take this chance to let everyone get to know the director of his movies.
So I present you Jonathan Liebesman's fine selection of films and their Rotten Tomatoes scores. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebr...han_liebesman/ Darkness Falls - 10% Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - 12% Wrath of the Titans - 25% Battle: Los Angeles - 35% The Killing Room - 67% This is how he compares to Michael "Explosion" Bay. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - 20% Bad Boys II - 23% Pearl Harbor - 25% Transformers - Dark of the Moon - 36% Armageddon - 40% Bad Boys - 43% Pain & Gain - 49% Transformers - 57% The Rock - 67% You wish this was directed by Michael Bay.
__________________
![]() First footage of the new R rated TMNT movie. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| jonathan liebesman, michael bay |
|
|