The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
TMNT comic strip collection? Hint hint IDW!

So IDW collected Superman comic strips as seen here:

http://comicsalliance.com/idw-classi...r-collections/

I don't even know why I am asking this but......who would like to see TMNT get the same treatment?

I'd buy the $hit out of a book like this. So many cool stories some of us missed out on.

Come on IDW let's make this happen!


Last edited by The Fifth Turtle; 03-07-2014 at 11:15 AM.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
idw, tmnt comic strip


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.