The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #33
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
Hate to burst any bubbles because I know how fond some people are of a certain white rabbit.

BUT.

The Usagi thing might not happen because the guy who created him (please forgive my ignorance in terms of names, I know very little about Usagi) according to something I read on tumblr, his wife is supposed to be quite ill. I read someone was holding a fundraiser where they were selling various bits of merch, old sketches etc. to raise money for her medical bills.

I don't know if anyone can confirm this though?
Yeah, he's in dire straits with her medical bills, and I think he's turned to charities and such to help pay it off. This Usagi appearance might actually be one of the ways he's using to help pay off some of the bills, since he'd very likely get royalties from Nick and Playmates using Usagi's image.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.