The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2014, 07:35 AM   #11
The Sports Warrior
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 89
I like to army build a bit more these days to make up for when I was a kid, I would have loved a Foot army but my parents would never let me get more than one, seeing it as a waste of money on 'the same character'. It's my own money now, so I'll waste as much of it as I please!

Other than the robo foot gripe, I think these new figures look really good. Think I'll pass on the Splinter though. It just doesn't really do anything for me.
The Sports Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.