The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2014, 11:09 PM   #19
Kanon
Stone Warrior
 
Kanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
And you don't find the even more one-track-minded 87 Mikey annoying? This is inconsistent. He doesn't even talk about video games or pizza that often. In most episodes, I see him exhibiting attention-seeking behaviours through other means.

[Also, no, he is definitely the pretty one. :V]
1. I´ve never watched the OT (no Time/Money for it)
2. I´m a Raph-Fangirl
3. It´s always some kind of fast food. Pizza, Chips, Hot Dogs,....
And there are more than one episode about his videogame addiction.
4. It´s just my opinion, why I don´t like Mikey.
I don´t hate him, but he is my least favorite in almost all versions.
(except IDW, there It´s Don so far)
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!"
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
4kids, michelangelo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.