The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What have I Done...?!
"You are who you choose to be, not what others make you." 51 53.68%
I didn't come here for honor... *shink* 0 0%
Finally, Mikey's not a putz! 21 22.11%
Why'd you ahve to bring Irma? She's so nasty... 15 15.79%
Who else caught the movie one-esque music during one of the rooftop transitions? 8 8.42%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #11
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
I'd guess that, assuming Karai rejects Saki after recent developments, Shredder might punish her by mutating her into a rat to match her true father. (I'm also assuming it would wind up being temporary.)
But how exactly would he do that? We, the audience, have an idea as to how the mutagen possibly works, but I don't think anyone in the show has put it together yet. Like how, seemingly, the last thing you come across or touch, you mutate into that thing...but even that isn't always the case, is it?

Kirby and Timothy. I don't recall Kirby being around any bats prior to his mutation (unless I just can't remember) and what the heck did Timothy come in contact with to mutate into Mutagen Man? How would Shredder know that if Karai touches a rat and then dowsed with mutagen that she MAY mutate into one?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tiger claw


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.