Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus
The voices seem off in the first half. Not in the sense that they sound "wrong" but in the sense that it doesn't seem like they should be wise cracking during a super serious moment the turtles are sneakily decimated Foot military or that they should be talking while frozen, it doesn't seem like Leo's mouth is moving while he somersaults while he's doing his "back off Raph".
I didn't want to see the whole "it's just mask" thing again but damn if the whole "we'll come and find you" is almost as stupid. I generally give the 4kids and Nick versions some slack but this is the kind humor we're getting from Michelangelo then this will be the most annoying version ever.
Another Raph-centric movie? Well we knew that anyway but way to over sell it. I really hope there's a reason he's not captured beyond him being "bad ass".
I'm not convinced the bald guy is Saki or even asian. It's just as likely Krang or Ch'rell or something.
The action looks more silly than intense like Leo bouncing off the suv and Don's bo being a high powered pogo stick.
|
Actually I that that quote by Mikey was pretty funny and on par with "today's" comedy. Seemed like a Jona Hill scene, its fitting IMO