The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you getting tired of the show
Yes 14 14.74%
No 67 70.53%
Maybe 14 14.74%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #10
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
A tiny bit. I'm sick of plot amnisia, I'm sick of The Kraang, and I'm sick of mutants. Season One was nearly perfect, while season 2 is a bit off. It's sad how the shows popularity is falling. I used to see kids wearing TMNT shirts all the time, not any more. And with Legend Of Kuro Kabuto getting a 1.9 in terms of ratings, Nick really needs to promote the show more.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
foot clan, kraang, nickelodeon


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.