The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
If you were above the age of the target audience when you first saw it...

... What is your opinion of the first cartoon?
Keep in mind, this question is only for people who did not watch many or any episodes of it before they were older than the target audience. The people who do not have childhood nostalgia for the cartoon.

I was a too young to watch it when it stopped airing so when I first watched an episode I was about 14-15. Not to go into too much detail, I've never held the first cartoon in very high regard in terms of quality. It's undeniably important to the franchise but I can't say it's good when simply judged as entertainment.
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fred wolf series, nostalgia


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.