The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #1
fridaynightdestination
Banned
 
fridaynightdestination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
I guess I'm not much of a TMNT fan since

I still don't know what a Technodrome is. I mean, I've heard it mentioned in the TMNT 1987 show (haven't seen every episode) and it was mentioned in the TMNT 2012 Season 2 Finale trailer (haven't seen every episode of that, most of them though) So I honestly don't know what a Technodrome is..

I guess I'm not much of a TMNT fan if I don't know what it is
fridaynightdestination is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.