The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,019
Predictions

So any predictions about future storylines or anything?

I have a prediction about April's dad that I don't want to come true.
Spoiler:
Given the fact that he experimented with super soldier serums, drank some ooze (hehe) which might lead to superhuman abilities, the fact that his name is John and the fact that the captain in TIT #3 looks a lot like him leads me to believe that he might be Agent Bishop.


I hope I'm wrong though. I mean, I would like to see it happen, just not with April's dad.

Also, I think we all think the Battle Nexus will come back soon enough.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic, comics, idw


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.