The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2014, 02:30 AM   #11
Hakase
Foot Soldier
 
Hakase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 114
I was about 7 in 2003, when the show aired. I remember watching it on Cartoon Network a lot, and having a few DVDs. I was in the target audience when it aired. Rewatching it, I think the target audience was for 6-14.
__________________
Hakase is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
4kids


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.