The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: My sweet lil chinchilla!
Wow, Leo's new voice is quite the headturner! 54 49.09%
Wait, how did the chickens survive there for so long? 37 33.64%
Creep is the equivalent of Turtle Honey! 2 1.82%
Prediction: Someone will post about the paralell of the slug people cartoon and Cybercubed. 17 15.45%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2014, 10:00 PM   #11
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post

Warhorse, I don't think it's venom for the character (although it looks like that). I honestly think the writers just don't realize it, don't think they're doing anything bad to Raph, and I'd bet if you did ask them they'd think you were crazy for thinking that Raph was 'being treated badly' or such. With all anger/kidding aside, I truly do feel they are just totally Ignorant about the whole thing.
I'd say they were ignorant about other things too.....CoughcanyouendthelovetrianglealreadyCough
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.