The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 708
Who wants a new fighting game ?

Am I the only one who wants a new TMNT fighting game in 2D/3D like Street Fighter 4 or the last Mortal Kombat ? I mean there is a lot of potential : many characters, both are fighters except a few (April, Baxter, Fugitoid...). It can be based on the IDW comic because of the new characters like Alopex, Hold Hob, Koya or Bludgeon.
I think it's more original than a new beat'em up or a new platform game we used to have. I know that won't happen because Activision don't really care and they only made games about the Nick Show because it's more popular.
Out of the shadows was the only exception and it didn't sell well as far as I know. They only care about the kid audience. What do you think ?
__________________

Last edited by bushido; 12-04-2014 at 02:27 PM.
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fighting game, idw


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.