The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #26
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Hey, this weekend I played a bit of TMNT: Tournament Fighters and enjoyed it... on Genesis!

Sadly, I couldn't remember the pattern to beat Triceraton with Raphael. April and Raph were the only characters I could ever beat the game with.
Yeah I could only beat it while spamming April's throw and slide attack. I got pretty far with Donnie but that game just straight up cheats man... Plus Karai is one of the cheapest bosses ever, she makes Shao Kahn in MK2 look like a softy.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fighting game, idw


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.