![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 341
|
New Super Mario Bros. possibly being made by sony
Apparently someone hacked Sony and found allot of news on certain movies and one being that Sony has the rights to make a Mario movie. You would think no one in there right mind would ever do that again but thankfully it will be animated.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/so...rio-bros-movie Tell the truth I hope its true a live action Mario movie was always going to be doomed for disaster but animated I think its got some potential. Although if they screw up Nintendo will probraly never trust hollywood with one of there properties again. Also doesn't Sony have the rights for a Sonic movie also? Man I would kill for a team up thats not a ****ing mini game compilation.
__________________
![]() "Cold steel meets hot flesh! Thats why they call me Slash!" |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| sega |
|
|