The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2015, 06:32 PM   #1
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
TMNT movie arm?

I would've loved to post this in the official movie prop section but unfortunately, it's closed.

Can anyone confirm if this arm I got is actually made from a movie mold? I'm guessing it's from Secret of the Ooze but I'm not entirely sure. It could also be bogus. Any info would be cool. Either way, I'm thinking of restoring it by making a mold, casting in resin and painting it.





Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.