The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2015, 04:40 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Plotlines you've forgotten about because of the long rerun breaks

Since I haven't rewatched any episodes beyond Season 1 so far, I actually forgot about a few things over the rerun breaks we've had. Has this happened to anyone else?

1. I honestly completely forgot Karai was mutated into a snake. No joke, its probably because we haven't seen anything of her in the last 7 months and only one brief scene of her saving Splinter in the Season 2 finale.

2. I've forgotten most of April/Kirby's confusing Kraang backstory. Doesn't help matters every time they bring up a new Kraang backstory it seems to contradict the older episodes.

3. I actually forgot Newtralizer returned in Season 2 despite being in a Slash episode.


Has anyone else forgotten various plot elements or episodes due to the reruns breaks? Assuming you haven't rewatched any old episodes recently.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
plot holes


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.