The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2003, 10:13 PM   #1
LoMeinHu
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 49
My Bebop and Rocksteady drawing

I wished I knew more characters from TMNT, but I only remember the main ones like TMNT, shredder, krang, bebop, rocksteady, splinter, casey, and Dr. Stockman (was he a fly by the way?) Man, I'm so out of the loop. Hopefully I'll catch up with the info while I'm here. But for now, I have a drawing of B and R, done in pen, sharpie, and prismacolor markers. I really needed more shades, but I couldn't find any around the house, so it looks a little bland. I just used photoshop to fix up the contrast a little. Hope you guys like it.

LoMeinHu is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.