![]() |
|
|
#17 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
|
I honestly think that before long several of his minions may need to go the way of the early Predacons in Beast Wars, ie un-alived. At the the rate the Turtles are going, Fishface is about useless, Rahzar seemed to get a massive effectivenessn downgrade after his initial appearance. Tiger Claw seems effective still, I don't see Bebop and Rocksteady being all that loyal to Shredder, so something needs to happen if Shredder ever wants to accomplish anything.
I would love to see Koya introduced, strong female villain to replace Karai. Sadly, as much as I love the show, I doubt the writers can present a strong female character, or an effective bad guy, because God forbid they show the Turtles struggling in any fights, apart from the Shredder battles. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| bebop & rocksteady, fishface, rahzar, shredder |
|
|