The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2002, 01:10 PM   #1
Kaio-sama
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1
I dled one of the episodes off of Kazaa. The one with the mutant frogs. But when I go to play the .avi file in Kazaa or windows media player I simply get audio but no visual. Could this be something in the players or merely the actual file?
Kaio-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.