The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Books, Comics, and Other Literature

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #11
senpai
Stone Warrior
 
senpai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: new york sewers yo!
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
I've read "Tales", but not for a few years. "Watership Down" is actually on my Kindle at the moment, waiting for the next time I feel like revisiting all of my friends in the warren.

Do you like any of the WD fanart over at Deviantart? I've seen some that I think is very good!
Was "Tales" good? Compared to the first novel, I heard it was a bit watered down. Ahhh? (I'm a piece of crap) But, seriously; I heard mixed reviews.

Yes! I love looking at WD fanart. DA has a ton of very talented artists! For such an old book, I'm glad to see that it has a huge fan base.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.