Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656
I disagree. Way too old. Even the X-Men movies have a hard time covering up the fact he's pushing 50 or whatever. I definitely don't think Casey should be that much older than the Turtles; the kind of attitude and behavior that creates a "Casey Jones" is something that makes sense when you're 18-25, not a middle-aged adult. It's kind of unrealistic to think anyone over age 30 would compulsively start going out at night hitting people with baseball bats; that's the mentality of an angry youth, not a grown-up. So yeah, they need a younger guy, preferably someone who's not really well-known.
Plus, he's much too big of a name. People would only suggest his name because "Wolverine is Angry and Casey Jones is Angry", which is dramatically over-simplifying it. He's a good Wolverine but he'd be a horrible Casey Jones.
|
Joke's on me for only knowing a few of his characteristics.
I didn't even know Jackman was that old.