The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2015, 09:36 PM   #1
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
So, I told my friend I loved TMNT...

And look what he gave me for Easter:

Kind of sweet, really. It's got other stuff (Candy, Disney's Hunchback on blu-ray), but he really took the time to put this together for me and it's one of the sweetest things I've had anyone do for me. Plus, he loves TMNT too! He even has a picture from the 2k3 show on his phone. Best part is he's not an obsessed fan, like he lives and breathes it 24/7. It's just I can geek out with him about it and he'd totally be on board with the conversation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Donnie Easter Basket.jpg (42.8 KB, 292 views)
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.