![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 1,008
|
What if Ace Duck had his own episode in the original toon?
I had the craziest dream lastnight, about Ace Duck! I dreamed that I somehow stumbled across a long lost episode of the OT that was never seen before, and what I remember from this "episode" is the 4 turtles and Casey Jones walking around the sewer and then out of nowhere, Ace Duck pops up out of the water (like Rat King sometimes does) and joins forces with Casey and the turtles! I actually saw Ace Duck walking around on his own 2 feet and not just on the turtles TV screen. He was interacting with Casey and the turtles in the sewer, that is all I could remember from the dream, and when I woke up I was pretty bummed out upon realization that this episode does not exist, only the 5 second cameo of Ace Duck on "Attack of Big MACC".
This got me thinking the whole day, what if Ace Duck had gotten his own episode? I wonder how he would talk, what the episode plot would be. His action figure bio card states he was a pilot for the turtles, so I'm guessing they'd first show him as a human and how he mutates into a duck after Krang's mutagen experiment gone wrong. Then he would probably join forces with the turtles piloting the turtle blimp so they can serve justice to Krang and Shredder. Or I wonder if they would instead portray him as an actor since Michelangelo was watching an Ace Duck Film Festival on TV. I know many TMNT fans could care less about Ace Duck, but I myself am very fond of the character, probably just because of the action figure bringing back memories, which is why I wish they had used Ace Duck more in the cartoon. I'm not even sure if this is posted in the correct section, but I just wanted to share this somewhere. |
|
|
|
|
|