The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2015, 01:42 PM   #1
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,035
What characters would have been like if they were in the Fred Wolf Cartoon

So in that Ace Duck thread I wrote a potential scene of Karai coming in to check on Shredder in the Fred Wolf cartoon, here, I'll put it in spoilers:

Spoiler:
Shredder: Soon we will take over the world, Krang! This time we will...

Karai: Saki!

Shredder: What in the..? Oh! Mistress!

Krang: Shredder, who is this woman?

Shredder: Show some respect, you dislocated lobe! This is the head of the Foot clan!

Krang: I thought you said you were...

Shredder: Uh, no... I never said that...

Karai: Quiet, I came here to observe the New York branch of the Foot clan.

Shredder: Well I hope you are pleased!

Karai: Pleased?! Is that a joke?

Shredder: What could possibly mean, mistress? Look at the magnificence of my base!

Karai: It's been seven years since I gave you permission to start a branch in New York, claiming that you had obtained a great wealth of resources, and what do I find seven years later? A wreck of a base at the bottom of the ocean and a clan whose only real members are two childish freaks and uncooked calamari!

Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady: HEY!!!

Karai: Quiet! What's your excuse Saki?

Shredder: ... Uhm... Teenage delinquents?


Writing that got me thinking, what would the Fred Wolf version of other characters be like? There were plenty of characters that didn't make it in and plenty still that were created after the show ended. Given the show's treatment of many of the characters that were taken from other sources, as shabby as some of it is, you can't help but wonder how they would have treated other characters.

What would the Fred Wolf versions of Renet, Savanti, Robyn, Shadow etc, have been like? Even characters who popped up later like Hun seems kind of interesting to speculate on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.