The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2003, 02:39 PM   #21
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
LeSean's work in Issue 1

This is the first book I've seen of LeSean's work, and I liked it right off. Ehh, after seeing the work he's done on his site, I expected it!
Some people's work takes some getting used to, but the facial expressions and body language/action here was pretty clear and very entertaining, and the story was effortless to read, no overdone graphics to distract me.
Looks like LeSean has a great team to work with, as well! Great coloring, inking, etc.
Even though I'm not terribly familiar with Peter David's work (oddly enough I don't read a very great variety of comics) but have spoken with him and read his posts many years past on Compuserve's Comics Publishers forum.
I was quite happy to hear he was going to write for this series!

Let the good times roll!
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.