![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
|
+++CiRCuS NiGHTMaReS+++
(Thanks to Shiro Kame for making this video for the RPG ^u^) About: (Set in 2k12verse) A circus opens in town for anyone to come and enjoy. However there are some things about this Circus that make it very questionable. Especially its owner. Can you survive the horrors that lay in store? Rating: PG-13(with exceptions) However. Romance is alright to an extent. If 90 percent of your posts is your character flirting, or whatnot then there’s gonna be a problem. Genre: Mainly Horror, with some Mystery Rules: 1.Before reading the rest of the rules, please know that if I have to I will ask you to leave. 2.Please do not kill another person’s OC. 3.You are more than welcome to CREATE the circus performers. No slenderman, Jeff the Killer, eyeless jack, or any other creepypasta in general this includes 5NAF, along with Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers etc. I will allow characters such as a bearded woman, two headed person, person with unbelievable strength, hobo-clown, contortionists, or whatever YOU can come up with. 4.No GODMODDING. Seriously. NOBODY likes it. At all. 5.Please don’t post back and forth between the same person constantly. Example: (CorrectWrong): *posted by: Username1 This dude winks at that chick and asks her to follow. *posted by: Username2 That chick blushes and follows. (STOP) *posted by Username1 This dude leads her to a lake and shoves her in. (Do not add anymore until at least two DIFFERENT members reply.) This will prevent seeing an entire page of the same two people posting back and forth. And hopefully people won’t get lost and can reply a little more. 6. Have fun and be creative! (/^u^)/ Oh and if you are ever confused about anything going on in the RP feel free to ask me via visitor messages or PM! >w< And I’ll help ya the best I can! Characters: April: Electric (temp) Casey: Roland Donatello: Roland Karai: Lethal Lullaby Leonardo: Electric Michelangelo: MutantBear Raphael: MewMeow Splinter: Metroid Shredder: Fang Wolf Koga Takuza: Fang Wolf Original/Fan Characters: Ring Master Murray Ross(Human): Lethal Lullaby Shilo/Shadow West(Human with android arm and eyes): Lethal Lullaby Shadow and Tarot (Twin Furry Cats): 17thCenturySorcerer Steve Maple(Red Mage/Old Dude): Blackeyedsonic Nathan Lenox(Human with special abilities): Electric Kenji Saki (Vampire): Metroid Shiro Kame(Albino Vampiric Turtle): Shiro Kame Witchpanther Saki(Mutant panther): Fang Wolf Lady Nightmare(Mutant Celestial Black Panther): Fang Wolf Tal (human Circus performer): 17thCenturySorcerer ----- Well while we do have all the characters that we technically need for this RP we still ain't starting until after aSYLuM (2K12) is over. I did say I'd be putting this up May 5th, which it is currently, so now it's up. And just for the heck of it I put this together on http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421 It's Murray Ross.
Last edited by Lethal Lullaby; 06-16-2015 at 03:24 PM. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| horror, mystery, tmnt 2012 |
|
|