The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #16
RenetFan
Banned
 
RenetFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 26
I hated the Irma is a Kraang twist, but I now like Kraang Sub-Prime. Now if we may, let's look at the evidence that Irma may come back. Brandon Auman said at a convention that Irma may "pop up" later. There is also the milk carton that flies past really quick in "The Noxious Avenger" episode, who has a picture on it that may be Irma. Personally I think if she was going to come back, it would have happened by now. I could however imagine the writers changing their mind and bringing Irma back to the show in season 4. Just my two cents on this subject, and great Kraang-Subprime gif original poster.
RenetFan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
irma, kraang


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.