The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2015, 04:28 PM   #1
megashredder
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 55
Question Which two shredder suit's r you fav's? season 3

Like I siad I can't decide weather I like the rogue in the house suit best and the sesn three one that follows with the red cloth/chainmail. or the reverse?

One thing is certian I liked sainw dark/future shredder better than the 2012/Nick crtoon shrder
megashredder is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
shredder, utrom


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.