The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2015, 08:33 PM   #1
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
OT TMNT DVD's: Episodes Out of Order

So, I just recently placed an Amazon order for the Ultimate Visual History book (still waiting on it to come in though), and to pad out the order a bit more, I also finally got copies of Seasons Four through Six of the OT series (leaving only Season Seven for me to get and I'll have it all). I was already aware about some episodes being out of order from reading up on it a bit, and from some of the other DVD's I already had, but...man...that was just the tip of the iceberg.

I mean, some season sets having the first episode of the following season as their last episode, or skipping episodes out right and later putting them on a later set, those are both one thing. But what I've just figured out just from looking at Season Five alone is...something else entirely. Over it's three discs, it has the episodes on it's discs in this order - 105/116/107/109/113/108/111/118/112/117/122/114/120/119/115/121/123/124. A similar thing ends up to a lesser degree for the second disc of Season Six, with episodes appearing as this - 135/136/137/142/140/138/141/139.

My question is...how in the heck does something like that even happen? I mean, it's not like the series has the greatest continuity between episodes in the first place, so I suppose episodes being out of order really isn't too big of a deal for more casual fans, but still. For them to be in that bad of a cluster, it almost seems like someone would have had to organize them that way on purpose or something, which would be even more bizarre.

So yeah, has anything official ever been said about how in the heck they ended up in such a mess, especially on those two sets?
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.