The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2016, 08:15 PM   #1
Yabuturtle
Stone Warrior
 
Yabuturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 602
Good music in the 1987 toon

I thought I'd share bits and pieces of the soundtrack which I think made it more memorable for me. You guys could share as well.

There was this moment in The Missing Map where Krang is going to extract information from Zack. At 10:06 of the video, the moment begins when Krang asks Zack to just give up the information. The sound in the background actually gives me chills especially when Krang starts talking and orders the mutants to extract info from his brain. The sound of that chortling brain demanding that his brain be extracted which I think would sound painful and the music in the background is a chilling moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py41-9W5B14

In Cyber Turtles I like the soundtrack where Shredder breaks in the Glaxxon ship. It's creepy and ominous and it kind of reminds me of something I heard in Metroid. It starts at 5:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGX1PG0lNqM

This is the famous TMNT battle theme and Shredder and Splintered showed it for the first time and I always thought this song made the battles more exciting and tense, like they encountered a major enemy. I kind of wished they would have fought Krang with this song but it's a great tune. It starts at 8:25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJxJKeKqyE

Last edited by Yabuturtle; 01-09-2016 at 09:04 PM.
Yabuturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.