The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #10
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Was the low sales of the last two mini's (Mutanimals and April/Casey) the reason there is a long gap before the next mini? I remember you saying the Batman crossover wasn't the reason we won't have a new mini for a few months, so I'm curious.

Its disappointing the Mutanimals mini especially sold so little, I thought it was great! Would love to see more stories with Hob and the other Mutanimals.
Hmm, I don't recall saying the Batman crossover wasn't the reason for no current mini-series (but I could be misremembering). I think it was the main reason! It was supposed to start earlier too, so that's why there was a break between that and Casey/April.

Both Mutanimals and Casey/April, while not selling as much as say, Turtles in Time, sold perfectly healthy for an IDW book. So that wasn't a factor.

That being said, we also wanted time to prepare for some stuff coming up. If things go the way they are planned, we'll be making up for the draught of side-series set in the IDW universe.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.