The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2016, 03:33 PM   #10
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I am sure he was being sarcastic lol



Bobby or Tom

I was wondering is there any chance that we can have in house IDW artist
Rob Duenas draw a mini-series or a few issues on the ongoing title???
For anyone who does not know his work here is an example http://www.deviantart.com/art/Commis...Noir-212895807
I actually didn't know the name of it! Like I said earlier, I don't really pay attention to movie/video game stuff. So no help there from me!

I don't want this to come off the wrong way, but I'll take this opportunity to say that i'm not really looking for artist suggestions (though I appreciate the intention/thought). I've got a good roster, and do my own looking for future talent, so i'm pretty up to date on folks creating TMNT art for the most part.

The vast majority of artists that fans suggest can do a good cover or pin-up, but those are pretty common in the comic book world-- i've never had trouble getting that stuff when needed. What is of more interest is someone who has proven, in a professional sense, that they can 1) handle interior sequential storytelling and 2) can do so on a monthly schedule.

That's tough and whittles the field down by a whole lot.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.