The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2016, 02:12 PM   #11
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post

It's obvious, due to the Krang impression, that he's just referring to Pat.
I don't think so. I mean, yes he alludes to Krang being in the episode and Pat is the photos, but most of us already knew he would be voicing Krang. I'm talking about the what he said in the comments of the video:

"Just to stop the rumor now, NO I'm not a voice in the TMNT crossover episode. But if you look again at the pictures posted and know your TMNT voice actors, you can easily guess who is."

I think he's referring to Cam Clarke and Barry Gordon, who voiced Rocksteady and Bebop.
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"

Last edited by TheJ-manTurtleMan; 03-07-2016 at 02:46 PM.
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.