The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #14
EddieNES
Stone Warrior
 
EddieNES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Yes, it was $19.87.

Like I said, oddly this is the only set in the whole range that has not been in any store I've gone to in the past few months, so I was surprised to see it, which is why I posted it here.
Pretty sure that's the Walmart exclusive. So it might have been on a timed release.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.