The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2016, 05:39 AM   #11
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
People like you are way too hung up on the franchise being "serious" and "mature", that's why.

Not saying there should'nt be a TMNT movie like the original again, I'm sure we'll get it again, but I want MY TMNT represented, and for the most part, despite a load of evident problems, I got it, so I'm happy. Sorry you ain't, but that's your misfortune.
We're all so happy you got another sh*t movie.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline  
 

Tags
freakingcreepycutekraang, koolaidcult, movie, out of the shadows, review, tmnt, tmnt2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.