The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2016, 09:04 AM   #1
MathUser
Thug
 
MathUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 55
Tmnt 2 is making less than half what the original made

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/bo...ou-1201788792/

Where did Micheal Bay go wrong. I was sure this would be bigger than the original. Perhaps the new series is dead?

Edit: I can't edit the topic but I meant that the movie is making a little more than half of what the original movie made.

Last edited by MathUser; 06-06-2016 at 12:16 AM.
MathUser is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bomb, tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.