The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #11
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I still kinda like my usage of meme from 2014:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...&postcount=144

Plastroncafe laid the seed for this downward spiral, I suppose.

Pretty much.

Next up, they've white washed the spider emblem, and I'm mad as hell!!!
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
april, april o'neil, curious (black), cybercubedtheracist, dc comics, everything is racist, im offended, mirage, plastroncuckold, racist


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.