The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2016, 08:07 PM   #16
Ramboraph4life aka Matt
Mad Scientist
 
Ramboraph4life aka Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North Liberty, Iowa
Posts: 1,233
Never said it was an awesome idea. Never said it were great/fantastic ideas. I never even said it was good ideas. And never said that it would be the kind of flick that I wanted.

I just like the fact that the guy seemed to put at least a 'Little' Thought into the characterizations of the characters, unlike the recent TMNT flicks. THAT's what I appreciated.
Ramboraph4life aka Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
max landis, tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.