The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2016, 10:35 AM   #10
spookycookies
Stone Warrior
 
spookycookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NEPA
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by funatic View Post
I kind of hope they fit it into the reading-order chronology of the IDW Collections, but I could see how that could become impossible if they start to jump all over the timeline in Universe.
Honestly I hope that Universe stays more or less in line with the current run timeline wise. Jumping around too much is going to cause a lot of issues we aren't having now and I'm pretty happy with how tightly knit the story is so far.

How many stories are there that need to be told in a flash back that they couldn't have just told in present day?
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.